Funny thing happened on the way to the computer this week folks: Norovirus. I love my friends, so I’m keeping down low for a while. In that vein, a numerical recap:
- Re-editing Olivia’s Field with the intention of querying *eep!*
- Toying with the idea of a nom-de-plum for the sci-fi to separate that audience from the Olivia readers. The books are very different.
- Websites! Uh, what do you think about separate portals for separate types of adventures? There are, as you may have notices, many different types of ideas in my head.
- The Grande Pursuit of traditional publication or, mayhap, write everything and anything I want with variable editors.
- Oh! I have an editor for Olivia’s Realm.
- I’m expecting 3, yup, T-H-R-E-E submission results this week. Nail biting!
- I’ve received one call for the MG Sci-Fi mystery. Anyone else want to weigh in on the next project?
- Finally, how do you feel about short stories? I love them. They’re about my speed for time availability reading. But would you buy one/a collection? I have some in the hopper. Which is to say, they’re written, but not edited.
- My newest Geek Love is “PBS Idea Chanel.” If you haven’t watched, do. Really. Now. It’s awesome. But then, i’m a little addicted to youtube channels. Again, just my attention span/time available. Maybe time available and attention span are one. Think about it.
Maybe this is over-sharing, but it’s the crazy that’s on my mind. 🙂 I’d love to hear from you.